Monday 16 May 2016


Write a blog! I told myself,  It’ll be easy! I said.

Nope. No.
It’s not.

For someone who can generally talk the hind legs off a donkey, upon venturing into the world of setting up a blog – I appear to have become mute.

The trouble I’m having is what I should write about that will actually be of interest. I have things that have happened in my life that others seem to be interested to hear about, but unfortunately they’re not the most cheerful of subjects or experiences. The encouraging thing is that most of the time, people’s eyes don’t seem to glaze over when I’m talking about these things – maybe it’s the way I tell the stories.

So, from almost daily complaints about my sodding migraines, stories about brain haemorrhages, Meningioma, Meningitis and Septicaemia and all its damage, Mental health, PCOS and infertility issues, to reviews on my latest obsessions within the world of beauty and skincare, exercise attempts, my idiot squad of cats, my fairly recent foray into finding my Faith, music I’m loving and a word of the day thrown in too – I hope to give you a little bit (or a lot – depending on if my posts don’t bore you to tears) of insight into my world and how sometimes I have to search for a silver lining.

 

      WORD OF THE DAY
         
   ~ BOTRYOIDAL ~
       
Adj.   Having the form of a bunch of grapes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment